L&L Builders has been in business for over 50 years and has had a rich tradition of superior craftsmanship as a result of exceptional team members who have a passion for meeting or exceeding customer build expectations.
- General Contracting, Construction Management & Design and Build
- New Construction, Concrete, Remodeling, Maintenance
- Carpentry (Rough & Finish) & Millwork, Steel & Precast Erection
- Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
On average L&L Builders completes approximately $35.0M of work annually, below is a list of recent work which has been completed with references:
- Jackson Recovery Hospital, Contract $10.5M, Kermit Dahlen, CEO, 712-234-2300
- Morningside Elementary School, Contract $12.6M, Dr. Paul Gausman, Supt. 712-279-6643
- McDonald’s, Multiple Contracts, Mark Wheeldon, 763-744-7209
- Urban, Inc. , Multiple Contracts, Jim Johnson, 712-252-5859
- R. L. Johannsen Community Center, Contract $1.5M, Ms. Jill Juergensen 712-363-3366
- Arby’s Restaurant Remodel and Maintenance, Multiple Contracts, George Carisch 612-812-5275
- Somerset & Ridgeview Apartments, Remodel work, George Wakeman 712-255-3635
- Our Project Estimators and Project Managers have an average of 20-25 years of experience which blends well in creating and keeping the project timelines intact.
- We self-perform the majority of our work for improved project control, enhanced quality assurance and tighter budgeting capabilities.
- Our L&L Builder’s team members represent our most valuable asset as an organization. One of our top priorities is that our people go home in the same condition they arrived.
NAICS 236116, 236210, 236220, 238110, 238130, 238190, 238350
CAGE Code ORDS5
Joel Jarman, General Manager
P: (712) 255-0657
C: (605) 201-1134
F: (712) 255-8205